Author Topic: 2011 Draw Results  (Read 3269 times)

SnapShot

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 88
2011 Draw Results
« on: July 14, 2011, 12:37:41 AM »
I got a great big Goose EGG across the board..

Was really looking forward to a archery moose hunt but got skunked on my p5.. I had a 72% chance by last years stats... Looks like i was the 28% looking in this year... :( :(
Bison..nadda
Antlered Elk: Nadda aswell
rest was.999

What did everyone else get
Any super tags handed out to members.??

Paul

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1841
  • Game on!
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 01:40:46 AM »
Nothing here, but I didn't expect much actually...

BlueNorther

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 83
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 03:35:43 AM »
Bull Moose in 400

Sonny

  • Guest
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 05:41:26 AM »
Bull moose in 353...woohoo.. ;D

MountainTi

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 112
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 07:21:33 AM »
Got 3 months to get a 400" prairie bull on the ground. Better dust off the bow.

Rocks

  • New Member
  • *
  • Posts: 38
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 07:25:33 AM »
I got drawn for cow elk in 444.
I didn't get moose, turkey or bison, and 999'd mulie, NT sheep, camp W and antelope.

Guido

  • Guest
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 08:06:06 AM »
WOO HOO..

I got one more priority level on all my draws.

nube

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1093
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 08:08:17 AM »
Well my plans are shot now.  I thought I was at about a 100% for my suffield tag and that I guess was not the case. 

Didn't get my Bow 408 either. 
I guess I am slamming a big whitetail this year and a general sheep tag.  Maybe some General Mule deer as well. 

BruceW

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 773
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 08:15:45 AM »
Geez, I was going to post here, but you guys all got zip, I'm going to post on the other one where people got drawn.   ;D

Weste

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1503
  • If I'm not Hunting then I am planning my next hunt
    • Alberta Sportsman
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 08:28:51 AM »
Bull Moose in 400

Wow - must have had 15 years priority for that one.  Congrats!!

Weste

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1503
  • If I'm not Hunting then I am planning my next hunt
    • Alberta Sportsman
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 08:30:23 AM »
Nothing for me.  A couple does for some RAGE therapy!  ;D

blacktail

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 418
    • Blacktail Custom Designs
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 08:40:14 AM »
yup same here

No moose, no elk, no mulie buck for me or the wife
999'nd my antelope this year
We did both get WT doe
Promoting the sport of Archery and Bowhunting
NCCP and IBEP Certified

Custom Hunting Knives and Game Calls

www.blacktailcustomdesigns.com

" life is tough,its even tougher if you are stupid " ......John Wayne
" It is better to be alone than in bad company "......George Washington

walleyes

  • Guest
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 09:59:31 AM »
Woo Hoo got my moose tag for 5xx as expected.. 999'd everything else so all's good.

Now we count the days..

Rackmastr

  • Guest
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 10:36:53 AM »
Got my mulie doe draw in WMU300....should be a fun excuse to get out and get some meat for the freezer!

Other than that, NADA....but didnt expect anything.  I'll be helping guys out with moose and having fun chasing deer and a goat this year in BC!!

Springer

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 224
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 11:41:05 AM »
Nothing for me !! Not even Spring Turkey !! But my Oldest son got his Bull Moose draw for 234 . I am way more pumped about that than me getting drawn. Can't wait for this Hunt. I never got my 234 Muley that i was expecting ?? Hmm guess the culling numbers have been shortened up in this high CWD zone.

I will pursue Sheep , Whitetail and maybe archery Elk for 234..

Drake

  • Guest
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 12:25:43 PM »
My wife got flat head elk in 936.....anyone want to voulenteer to be our pack mule?

sheepguide

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1286
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 12:28:42 PM »
Nothing for me or the oldest boy but the wife got 166 Mule buck and 324 late season cow elk. Also have 2 hunting partners that got prairie  bull elk so it should be a good season.
Also have a chance still for a couple antelope tags and Goat tags.
A couple buddies that I havent checked in with yet so im sure our group will have a few more tags.
SG
I hunt sheep to see over the next mountain not to measure the next trophy!

Maximus Outdoor Adventures Prostaff

Mountain Hunting FaceBook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mountain-Hunters-Bragging-Board/241712505889883?ref=hl

Buckbrushoutdoors

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 89
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 12:48:39 PM »
just camp Wainwright for me, first season muzzleloader! should be fun!

walking buffalo

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 96
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 12:51:22 PM »
Spring turkey.... ;D  Hi BullShooter, the best guy in the world!... ;)

308 Antlered Mule Deer..... Always fun to watch for the big non typicals and have a bull elk walk out.

Now to draw a prairie and mountain goat tag....

Best draw of all for me this fall is a horse back ride in for general sheep. Still not sure how I won that one, but THANKS!  8)




Deer Hunter

  • New Member
  • *
  • Posts: 29
Re: 2011 Draw Results
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 01:51:44 PM »
Nothing for me either.   :'(